Well, I survived the first day back from...well, the last post. It was strange, but I feel like the event didn't affect as many people as I thought it would. They had an assembly for every year group, each having a minute of silence to pay respects to the girl (who they student body was also told had a medical condition, but wanted to live a normal life). There were flowers on the gates of our school and apparently there were reports on the news all weekend. I also found out that I teach her uncle in Year 11 (who knew?). We still haven't been told when her funeral is (though I'd really like to go). Still, life went on as "normal" which just seems odd.
I can say I've finally had ONE night of sleep...though I'm probably jinxing myself for writing it as it was just last night.
Oh, and Martin asked me yesterday if I had checked the Internet on the weekend - which I knew was his subtle way of saying "the job is now posted", and he suggested I check it out. I did (I was going to copy and paste the website here, but this darn program won't let me), and it is listed as beginning September 2010 or sooner - plus they will have it posted until the 19th. Don't know what to do.
Ideas?
JUST COME HOME WHEN YOU'RE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete