Well, this past week has been crazy busy (on purpose). I spent a couple days in Cardiff (the capital of Wales); gone to Nottingham for a day, then to a coworker's for dinner that night; went to Cambridge for the day yesterday; and went to the oldest fun park in England - Wicksteed Park - which is in Kettering. For pictures, check out Facebook.
It's been busy which might explain why it doesn't feel "real". It feels like I'm just going home for a break then coming back. (Well, except for the fact that I've been trying to arrange my packing for the past couple of weeks). I do wonder when it will finally hit me - but the likelihood would be that I arrive in Toronto, see my family and friends again, and all will be forgotten...well, except for the friendships here.
See you all soon.
I'm so over w England. Come home already!
ReplyDelete