Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Backwards land continued...

Hello all,

It is I...the one who lives in the magical land, called England. Where they put useful information on your bank cards such as: "If your card is lost/stolen, please call ______________" (insert phone number of course). Like you'd be able to know what the number is if your card is stolen or lost. Oh ya, AND although I spoke with 3 different people from Lloyds bank about my bank card and awaiting a new PIN number in the post - which, due to strikes, makes it a long time coming - I was just informed today that I could have been using my card because no new PIN was ordered. GREAT!!!! So, I waited because???

Oh (slight switch of topic...), "Best Before" dates on food - especially meat - is only a general guideline. I purchased ground beef that has been sitting in my fridge just for a couple of days, and I had to throw it out, even though it was supposed to be good for a couple more days (as per the packaging). GRR!!!

I can't remember if I wrote this or not, but another person's contract "won't be renewed" come next term and, guess what..., another Canadian is on her way. This is just CRAZY!!!!

We had a big "pow-wow" yesterday after school venting about our issues with our classes or the way how things are handled and I had to say: "I hate Fridays...what teacher ever says that??? I do. Something needs to be done with the year 10 timetabling!!!!" Whether or not anything will be done, we will soon find out...I guess.

Ciao for now!

Walkers...continued

(Turkey and Stuffing) We witnessed plenty of fowl play from 'taters trying to baste the competition and get into a bag of Turkey and Stuffing. But who can blame them? The taste of everyone's favourite Christmas classic seasoned with a sprinkling of stuffing makes for a festive flavour that's so scrumptious you'll gobble the lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment