Friday, 20 November 2009

It's been a hard day

Before you continue to read, I do want to apologize for the negative sounding blog entries (and I'm sorry that this too had a negative tone).

I have to say it has been a rough couple of days. I ended up with a couple stress headaches the past couple of days, but I am definitely looking forward to the weekend to let it pass. I promise myself to put aside the comments of my students who told me - when I asked them to do work -that it was f'ing ridiculous or who told me I'm pathetic. I am going to forget about the fact that I have a class who refuses to work after they've had one 80 minute maths lesson with another teacher, and hence are working behind another class who began 3 weeks after them. I am going to forget about the fact that I found out that the girls I went to Ireland with told someone that I whine a lot (although some days I wonder about the truth of this one). I will also ignore the fact that the girls purposely asked their family to send them a postcard as they were upset they never received one in the mail (and as I have been getting regular postcards) - and then when their postcard came in the mail, they made sure to put in on the table and see how I would react when I saw it...then rubbing my face in the fact that they can get postcards too (umm...are we 4?).

Okay...so I'm going to ignore all that and remember that it is the weekend and I am going to take advantage of it as much as I can. As for what I'm doing, I'm not sure yet...all I know is that because it's Mel's birthday, it will be centred around her. (yay?)

Any suggestions on what I should do this weekend????


Walkers cont... (Salt & Vinegar...the baked story)

Munch your way thro' a bag of Walkers Baked Salt & Vinegar flavour and you might find yourself transported back in time to chip shops on seaside holidays. That's because, in our quest to make sure our Baked range real food ingredients, we've sought out proper salt and tangy malt vinegar. They're oven baked, twice, for crunchiness and exceptional taste and because they're baked, they contain 70% less fat than ordinary Walkers crisps. Now, open up. One whiff and you'll practically hear the sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment